Conversations bring people together and create connections where there was none. On Organic, we explore the magic of organic conversations and perspectives from Africa(ns) on various topics: relationships, business, spirituality, travel, tech, food, wellbeing, policy, personal growth, and everything in between. Hosted by Jemila Abdulai. Know someone who would make a great guest? Recommend them using the form below.
Subscribe to Organic: Apple Podcast / Spotify / Google Podcast / Anchor
Connect with Organic: Instagram / Facebook • Hashtag: #OrganicSpeak
Questions or Feedback? Send a note: email@example.com
LATEST PODCAST EPISODE.
ALL PODCAST EPISODES.
Ep 6: Balancing Productivity – Organic
Staying productive online can be tricky, especially if you work remotely. This episode features a Citi Business Festival interview with Jemila on staying productive in a digital era. Jemila also shares a few thoughts on finding your rhythm. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/organic/message
- Ep 6: Balancing Productivity
- Ep. 5: Ramadan with Zainab Salihijo (Nigeria)
- Ep. 4: Ramadan with IT Expert Malick Ndiaye (Senegal)
- Ep. 3: Ramadan with Chef Binta (Sierra Leone) – Part II
- Ep. 3: Ramadan with Chef Binta (Sierra Leone) — Part I
- Ep. 2: Ramadan with Dr. Ahmed Futa (Gambia)
- Ep. 1: New Beginnings
- Ep. 0: Organic Podcast — An Invitation to Real Conversations
- Organic Podcast – Trailer