- This event has passed.
Webinar: Going Freelance II – Systems & Structures
July 11, 2020 @ 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM GMT
Ready to go from an overwhelmed freelancer to an efficient freelancer who gets results? Build systems and structures for your freelancing operation! The second episode in Circumspecte’s webinar series on freelancing will delve into the bolts and nuts of structuring your freelancing operations and creating self-management systems that work for you as a freelancer.
Join us on Saturday July 11 at 11am GMT for 90 minutes and learn how to:
- Capture your value and price your services
- Onboard new clients and retain your ideal clients
- Ensure you get paid on time
- Establish financial systems for taxes and accounting
- Choose the right business registration option for your services
- Stay productive without compromising your wellbeing
You will also get to engage in a live Q&A with an expert panel featuring:
- Timothy Dzikunu, CEO of Jayset Consulting
- Jemila Abdulai, Lead Consultant at Circumspecte
- Jonathan Letsa, Managing Director at Scribe