- This event has passed.
#TEDxAccra2016 – Re-Thinking Our Priorities In Life
April 19, 2016 @ 10:00 AM - April 23, 2016 @ 3:00 PM GMT
Ready to explore some new ideas and ways of thinking, being and doing? Attend TEDxAccra 2016!
For the second year running, TEDxAccra will gather thousands of innovative young professionals, experts and Pan African organizations for a series of events and talks culminating in the grand event at Accra’s National Theatre. Here’s what’s on the horizon:
TUESDAY APRIL 19, 2016
- African Innovations Demonstration Talk, 10am – 2pm, Lancaster University Campus
- AHA’spora vs. Diaspora Discussions, 6pm-8pm, British Council Ghana
- BOTH FREE
WEDNESDAY APRIL 20, 2016
- Masterclass with Africa’s Investigative Journalist ‘Anas Aremeyaw Anas’: ‘ReThink in Media, Art and Entertainment’
- 3:00pm-8:00pm, Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
- Purchase your ticket (includes cocktail and goodie bag)
THURSDAY APRIL 21, 2016
- “Unplugged” Arts & Culture Showcase & Exchange + Cocktail
- 3:00pm-5:00pm, Impact Hub Accra
FRIDAY APRIL 22, 2016
- WOMENOMICS ‘Rethinking the contribution of women to the Ghanaian economy’.
- 5:00pm-8:00pm, Netherlands Residence (near Cantonments Post office)
- FREE, but RSVP required
SATURDAY APRIL 23, 2016
[divider title=”” style=”style1″ align=”left”/]
TEDxAccra is an independently organised TED event.
Jemila Abdulai is the creative director, editor and founder of the award-winning website Circumspecte.com. A media and international development professional and economist by training, she combines her business, communications and project management expertise with her strong passion for Africa. Besides writing and reading, she enjoys travel, global cuisine, movies, and good design.