- This event has passed.
Sisterhood Matters 2019: Women’s Health & Wellbeing
April 6, 2019 @ 1:00 PM - 6:30 PM GMTGHS50
The Sisterhood Matters Main Event on April 6 at the Dann Residence celebrates phenomenal African women and creates the space for honest conversations about women supporting women. A half-day event in commemoration of International Women’s Month, it features three distinct but connected segments addressing women and girls issues on relationships, business, career, self-care and wellness, personal growth and more:
- The Sisterhood Roundtable – a candid conversation on sisterhood and being a contemporary African woman
- The Sisterhood Huddles – intimate small group conversations to delve deeper
- The Sisterhood Matters Giveaway and Mixer – announcement of the winners of our giveaway contest and a business casual mixer for event attendees
- The Skill-Up Workshops (Morning sessions) – Register for a skills training HERE.
SISTERHOOD MATTERS 2019 TICKETS
The Sisterhood Matters 2019 main event will take place at the Dann Residence (Google Directions) in East Legon. General admission is 50 GHS. Payment can be made through mobile money either of the following:
- Airtel-Tigo – 0264391522 – Jemila Abdulai
- MTN – 0248261534 – Germaine Bombande
- Vodafone – 0208274865 – Annatu Abdulai
- ExpressPay Express Card – 0264391522 – Jemila Abdulai
Payments from outside Ghana can be sent via PayPal.
REGISTER BELOW or click HERE to register.
SISTERHOOD MATTERS SKILLS TRAININGS
This year, we’re introducing the digital and soft skills trainings segment to our Sisterhood Matters programming. The workshops will happen on April 6 in the morning and cover:
- Applying for jobs online (for students and recent grads)
- Public speaking and presenting oneself (for women entrepreneurs & professionals); and
- Salary negotiation (for professionals).
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ONLINE.
Questions? Contact Jemila at email@example.com
Circumspecte is a digital platform and company dedicated to capturing meaningful insights, teaching digital skills, spurring interaction and inspiring creative action on/for/by Africa(ns). Created in 2007, we offer business and digital marketing services, create projects, and embark on partnerships which influence the experience and narrative around Africa and Africans. We also create offline experiences geared at sparking conversations, connections, and social impact.