Sisterhood Matters 2019: Women’s Health & Wellbeing
April 6 @ 1:00 PM - 6:30 PM GMTGHS50
The Sisterhood Matters Main Event celebrates phenomenal African women and creates the space for honest conversations about women supporting women. A half-day event in commemoration of International Women’s Month, it features three distinct but connected segments addressing women and girls issues on relationships, business, career, self-care and wellness, personal growth and more:
- The Sisterhood Roundtable – a candid conversation on sisterhood and being a contemporary African woman
- The Sisterhood Huddles – intimate small group conversations to delve deeper
- The Sisterhood Matters Giveaway and Mixer – announcement of the winners of our giveaway contest and a business casual mixer for event attendees
- The Skill-Up Workshops – Register for a skills training HERE.
SISTERHOOD MATTERS 2019 TICKETS
General admission is 50 GHS. Payment can be made through mobile money either of the following:
- Airtel-Tigo – 0264391522 – Jemila Abdulai
- MTN – 0248261534 – Germaine Bombande
- Vodafone – 0208274865 – Annatu Abdulai
Payments from outside Ghana can be sent via PayPal.
SISTERHOOD MATTERS SKILLS TRAININGS
This year, we’re introducing the digital and soft skills trainings segment to our Sisterhood Matters programming. The workshops will happen on April 6 in the morning and cover:
- Applying for jobs online (for students and recent grads)
- Public speaking and presenting oneself (for women entrepreneurs & professionals); and
- Salary negotiation (for professionals).
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ONLINE.
Questions? Contact Jemila at email@example.com