- This event has passed.
She Hive Accra 2016 (& Circumspecte Ticket Giveaway!)
January 20, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - January 24, 2016 @ 5:00 PM GMT
Are you a young professional woman in need of a career or business breakthrough? With five days worth of mentorship and training sessions, an impressive lineup of resource personnel, and exciting networking events, She Hive Accra might be just what you need! The best part? One lucky lady will be walking away with a “Gold” full access (5-day) pass from us – see below for raffle entry details!
WHAT: She Hive Accra.
WHEN: January 20-24, 2015
WHERE: One Airport Square
WHO: Resource personnel include Peace Hyde, Regina Agyare, Anita Erskine, Ruka Sanusi, Miss Vimbai, Hannah Acquah, Michelle McKinney Hammond, Roberta Annan, and Florence Hutchful. And let’s not forget phenomenal women like yourself!
WHY: The biggest investment you can make is in developing yourself. This is a unique opportunity to do exactly that while learning and sharing with other women looking to create impact through their businesses and careers. Who could possible say no to that?
REGISTRATION + TICKETS: Busy bee? Check out the virtual (40 GHS) or one day pass (80 GHS). Want to go full throttle? Gold (200 GHS) or Platinum (570 GHS) it is! Click HERE to register.
[divider title=”CIRCUMSPECTE-SHEHIVE ACCRA TICKET GIVEAWAY” style=”style2″ align=”left”/]
As a member of the host committee, we’re offering a complimentary Gold pass to She Hive Accra! That’s 200 GHS off your bill, not counting the awesome insights, moments, connections you’ll make over the 5-day event. To enter, simply follow the instructions below:
- Like our Facebook page OR follow us on Twitter
- Share this Facebook post OR retweet this tweet with a comment telling us what your No.1 business or professional goal for 2016 is. Make sure you tag us!
- Tag as many of your friends as possible on your post share (Facebook) OR retweet (Twitter).
- The person with the most friend tags (Facebook) OR RTs (Twitter) wins. Extra points for most interesting business or professional goal!
- Deadline for giveaway entry is Sunday, January 17 at 7pm GMT. Winner will be notified by Monday Jan. 18. All the best!
Want to find out about more exclusive opportunities? [wysija_form id=”1″] for our upcoming newsletter.
Jemila Abdulai is the creative director, editor and founder of the award-winning website Circumspecte.com. A media and international development professional and economist by training, she combines her business, communications and project management expertise with her strong passion for Africa. Besides writing and reading, she enjoys travel, global cuisine, movies, and good design.