- This event has passed.
Ticket Giveaway: First Modest Fashion Week Accra Show, September 21
September 21, 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMTGHS50
Modest fashion is finding a home in Ghana, with young Muslims (and non-Muslims) (re)defining modesty and (re)interpreting modern Islamic wear. What is modest fashion? Find out at the first Modest Fashion Week Accra, scheduled for September 21 at the Ghana Mini Golf Course.
The two-hour event features a runway show focused on modest fashion. It will also be an opportunity to learn about modest designers, the modest modelling scene as well as meet and swap tips with modest fashion enthusiasts.
What: Modest Fashion Week Accra
When: Saturday, Sept 21, 2019, 6-8pm GMT (Red carpet 6pm, Main show 7pm)
Where: Ghana Mini Golf Course, Ridge (Directions)
Why: Delve into the world of modest fashion in Ghana
Tickets: 50 GHS Regular, 80 GHS VIP // Call 0503892161 or 0266868261 to buy
Ticket Giveaway: Circumspecte has partnered with Modest Fashion Week Accra to offer three (3) complimentary tickets – 1 VIP and 2 Regular – to the fashion show. Ticket giveaway entry guidelines below – enter by Friday September 20 at 12 noon GMT. Winners will be notified by end of day Friday.
- Post the event flyer on your timeline (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter)
- In your caption, tell us what “Modest fashion” means to you
- Tag Circumspecte, Modest Fashion Week Accra & me (@jabdvlai) in your post
- Tag and invite at least 2 friends who would be interested in the event or like fashion
- To win 2 of the tickets, tell us which Ghanaian fashion brand Circumspecte recently collaborated with on an Eid fashion capsule collection 😉
- All the best!
Circumspecte is a digital platform and company dedicated to capturing meaningful insights, teaching digital skills, spurring interaction and inspiring creative action on/for/by Africa(ns). Created in 2007, we offer business and digital marketing services, create projects, and embark on partnerships which influence the experience and narrative around Africa and Africans. We also create offline experiences geared at sparking conversations, connections, and social impact.