#GoSocialGh Social Media Training
April 29 @ 2:00 PM - 6:30 PMGHS100
Social media marketer looking to hone your digital marketing skills? Brand that wants to sell more online? Professional looking to brand yourself and create engaging content? Company ready to gain some social media edge? Register for Go Social Ghana, the ultimate social media workshop organized by Circumspecte and One Baobab.
The #GoSocialGh Social Media Workshop is a four-hour training on April 29 aimed at intermediate and advanced social media users looking to enhance their digital marketing skills. It will focus on amplifying one’s brand and online presence using Facebook Pages, Twitter and Instagram and will include hands-on, practical exercises led by facilitators Jemila Abdulai and Naa Oyoo Kumodzi, both of whom are award-winning professional bloggers and social media influencers.
What: #GoSocialGh Workshop
When: April 29, 2-6:30pm
Where: Impact Hub Accra (directions).
REGISTRATION: Submit the form below and pay by April 24 , 2017. Click here to pay fee by mobile money or credit card.
For more information about this workshop email email@example.com or call +233 544337252. You may also join the Facebook event page for updates. We look forwarding to having you!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)