- This event has passed.
Ghana Blogging & Social Media Awards 2016 Winners To Be Announced at May 20 Event
May 20, 2016 @ 5:30 PM - 9:30 PMGH¢50
Love great storytelling and local content? Digital media? Ghana (and Africa)? All three? Then there’s only one place you should be this Friday: The Ghana Blogging & Social Media Awards 2016 event. Join BloggingGhana as they announce the winners and top blogs, bloggers and social media folk in Ghana!
WHAT: 4th Ghana Blogging & Social Media Awards
WHEN: May 20, 2016 from 5:30pm
WHERE: Chartered Institute of Bankers Hall, East Legon (Directions)
WHO: Bloggers, content creators, digital media enthusiasts, organisations and companies looking to engage on digital sphere (basically, everyone). Hosted by Poetra Asantewa and 100% with performances by Cina, Faith Bekoe, and the Funky Professor
WHY: Let’s celebrating compelling stories, content and storytellers in Ghana. Come in your best rendition of formal and/or Afrochic!
TICKETS: Tickets are available for purchase at 50GHS each. Buy here.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- May 20, 2016
- 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Event Tags:
- 100%, Blogging, BloGHAwards16, Cina, Circumspecte, Content Creation, Content Creators, Events, Facebook, Faith Bekoe, Ghana, Ghana Blogging & Social Media Awards 2016, GhanaBlogging, Google, Kobby Graham, Nescafe, PlanIT Ghana, Poetra Asantewa, Social Media, StoryTelling, Twitter, US Embassy Ghana, YouTube