- This event has passed.
#DGBizWomen: Digital Skills Training for Women Entrepreneurs & Professionals
October 8, 2016 @ 9:00 AM - 2:00 PMGH¢100 - GH¢150
Are you a woman running a business but not sure how to market it online? Confused about the many social media tools and which would work best for you? Looking to amplify your business or personal brand? As a woman entrepreneur or professional, digital skills are important a especially today. According to a recent study by the Web Foundation, women are 50% less likely than men to use the Internet – and 50% less likely than men to use the Internet for personal development. And yet, resources abound.
That’s why Circumspecte has teamed up with One Baobab to bring you #DGBizWomen on October 8 – a half-day training workshop on going the e-commerce route (module 1) and amplifying your business and brand with social media (module 2). Facilitated by VotoMobile’s Efo Dela and led by Naa Oyoo Quartey and Jemila Abdulai, this practical session will give you a sound foundation for growing your business using e-commerce platforms and leveraging your brand online with social media tools like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Register below by October 5 or by clicking HERE.
WHAT: Digital Skills Training for Women Entrepreneurs & Professionals
WHEN: October 8 2016, 9am – 2pm
WHERE: Christ The King School, Accra (Directions)
WHO: Women entrepreneurs and professionals
WHY: You’ll benefit from the combined knowledge and insights of three resource persons and get to try your hands at what you learn. Our goal is to give you a sound digital skills foundation.
REGISTRATION: Register below by October 5. Pay by October 6 to secure seat (mobile payment options below).
FEE: 100 GHS for one module or 150 GHS for both. Includes copy of training resources and a snack.
REGISTRATION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
PAYMENTE-Commerce (Module 1) - 100 GHS
Social Media Marketing (Module 2) - 100 GHS
HALF-DAY (Modules 1 & 2) - 150 GHS
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- October 8, 2016
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- GH¢100 - GH¢150
- Event Categories:
- Business, Entrepreneurship, Skills, Social Media, Training
- Event Tags:
- Accra Events, Circum-Events, Digital Skills, E-Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Ghana, Jemila Abdulai, Naa Oyo Quartey, One Baobab, Social Media, Training, Women in Business
- Christ The King Parish
Accra, Ghana + Google Map